Don’t sit at home and twiddle your thumbs this Labor Day weekend! Labor Day is one of the most traveled weekends of the year but if you haven’t made plans yet, don’t fret; it’s not too late. We’ve found some great deals for you to take advantage of. Grab your significant other or your best friends and rock this long weekend!
- 4-Diamond Resort near Scottsdale: Escape to “more luxurious-than-expected” (Gayot) We-Ko-Pa Resort in the Sonoran Desert with views of the Red Mountains. This deal saves 30% on regular rates, including a waived resort fee and daily dining credit.
- Los Angeles Boutique Hotel: This converted mansion was once owned by silent film stars from Hollywood’s Golden Age and is a 10 minute walk from Rodeo Drive. Stay for Labor Day and save up to 20% compared to surrounding dates.
- 3 Night Getaway for Two Near Puerto Vallarta: Hidden in the charming surfing village of Sayulita (just an hour north of Puerto Vallarta), this hotel invites travelers to opt out of the big-box resort in favor of a colorful boutique experience. Save more than 50% on stays through fall.
- Brand New Daytona Beach Oceanfront Hotel: Beach-lovers can stay at this newly opened Daytona Beach property into winter for 50% off with a $40 food and beverage credit.
- Ranch Mirage, 4 Star Westin: Spread across 360 acres outside of Palm Springs, the Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa “lives up to the name ‘resort'” (Fodor’s). Enjoy mountain views, three pools and a waterslide, and two championship golf courses with this 50%-off deal.
Click Here for more last minute Labor Day weekend deals!
For more articles similar to this one, click here.