It’s football season! And what’s the perfect addition to watching the game? Food! These 3 football party recipes from Blue Cheese Bungalow are a must-have for every game-day that everyone will love. They’re easy to make and bite-size, so get ready to grab a plate and watch your team win!
- 12 King’s Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons Mayo
- 12 slices deli ham
- 6 slices swiss cheese (cut in half)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder or minced onions
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
First, preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9×13″ baking dish.
Next, slice the King’s Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally. Try to keep the rolls connected to each other while cutting. Remove the top section and set aside. Place the bottom section in your baking dish. Spread mayo onto the insides of both the bottom and top sections. Place a slice of ham and cheese on each roll in the bottom section. Add the top section of the rolls to the lower half in the baking dish and evenly match up.
For the sauce, whisk together the butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, and poppy seeds. Pour mixture evenly over all of the rolls. Let sit about 10 minutes for the sauce to soak in.
Cover the ham sliders with foil and bake for approximately 10-15 minutes. Uncover and cook an additional 2 minutes to brown the top of the rolls. Cut the sliders according to the slices of the rolls. Serve and enjoy!
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS FOOTBALL PARTY RECIPE
- 1 large loaf French bread
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Frank’s Original Hot Sauce (the more you use, the spicier it is)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp EACH chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Blue cheese crumbles (depending on how much you like blue cheese, you can use ½ cup)
- 1 cup freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese, divided into ¾ cup and ¼ cup
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, divided into ¾ cup and ¼ cup
- 3 cups packed shredded chicken (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 6-8 pieces cooked and crumbled bacon
- blue cheese
First, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Next, slice about 2 inches deep through the top of the bread and cut a large rectangle. Make sure not to cut through the bottom of the bread. Remove the top of bread and hollow out the middle to create a rectangular bread bowl. Set aside.
Whisk together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, hot sauce, chili powder, cumin powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, and ranch seasoning. Then stir in blue cheese, ¾ cup cheddar and ¾ cup mozzarella, and chicken.
Spoon the buffalo chicken dip mixture into French bread, then top with remaining cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Place into the oven and bake on a baking tray at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly golden.
Let bread sit approximately 10 minutes to set and slightly cool, then slice into bite-size pieces. Enjoy!
- 12 slices precooked bacon (or turkey bacon)
- 2 1/2 cups of prepared macaroni and cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian Panko breadcrumbs
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS FOOTBALL PARTY RECIPE
First, preheat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then grease muffin pan and place uncooked bacon strips into muffin cups (one slice per cup).
Divide the prepared macaroni and cheese between the cups in the muffin pan, stuffing into the bacon strips lining the muffin cups. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cook in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the breadcrumbs look golden and bacon is thoroughly cooked.
Allow the bacon mac and cheese cups to set for 51-10 minutes and cool before removing them. Enjoy!
For more delicious recipes, click here.